- Originally released in 1991, the highly sought-after 997 silhouette is back in its classic grey color scheme. This time for the special Grey Day release, New Balance has replaced the traditional "N" logo with the branding embroidery for this limited release. Designed by the legendary footwear designer Steven Smith, New Balance 997 features a combination of premium suede, mesh and pebbled leather upper. Finished off with reflective accents and ENCAP sole unit.
- Classic New Balance Grey
- Pig suede overlays with mesh portions
- Pebbled leather application on the tongue and collar
- Branding embroidery on the quarter panel
- Midfoot lacing system
- ENCAP lightweight cushioned midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Made in USA
- We suggest you to size down 1/2 size from your normal size
•$15 CAD flat rate for North American customers, $10 CAD for customers in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
•For the rest of the world, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.
•Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.
•*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
•All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.
•All sale items and discounted merchandises are FINAL SALE, no exception.
•Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.
•Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes.
Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.