PATROL DOWN COAT "BLACK"
- The Patrol Down Coat is the ultimate in performance, functionality, and urban aesthetic. The 850 fill-power European grey goose down liner is a superior warmer and removable, turning into a standalone lightweight insulated jacket. Down Composite Construction strategically places down where it’s needed most. The liner attachment system for the liner is discreet, maintaining a clean-cut silhouette. The outer 3L GORE-TEX Pro layer can be worn on it's own and still perform to the gold standard that Veilance is used to producing. The Patrol Down Coat is the pinnacle of the adaptable performance and functionality.
- Waterproof 3-layer shell: GORE-TEX®: 100% Nylon
- Down Composite Mapping™ features 850 fill down for premium warmth plus strategic use of synthetic insulation in moisture heavy areas
- Removable, lightweight down jacket attaches to shell with a discrete, low profile snap system
- StormHood™ with hidden adjustment cords
- Taped seam construction
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Two internal zippered pockets
- Two drop in exterior pockets
- Made in Canada
- Regular fit
- Derek is 6 feet (183cm) and 165 lbs (75kg) and is wearing sz M
- How we measure
S M L 1/2 Chest 58 60 62 Length 77 79 81 Sleeve 52 54 56
•$15 CAD flat rate for North American customers, $10 CAD for customers in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
•For the rest of the world, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.
•Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.
•*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
•All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.
•All sale items and discounted merchandises are FINAL SALE, no exception.
•Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.
•Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes.
Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.