3L UL RAIN PANTS "CHARCOAL"
- The 3L UL Rain Pants from And Wander are a lightweight pant produced in Pertex Shield, a 3-layer durable water repellent fabric made of 20 denier nylon laminated with a 7 micron non-porous polyurethane film. The pants feature a elastic drawcord waist, and two hand pockets. Two way zip openings on the front of the legs are designed to allow for the pants to be put on and taken off while wearing shoes. The zippers also allow for an adjustable fit giving the pants a personalized look. The pants are finished with reflective stitching, and a reflective And Wander logo at the back.
- 100% Nylon 3 layer Pertex Shield
- Water repellent and durable
- Elastic Drawcord waist
- Two hand pocket
- Two way zippered opening on front of legs
- Zippers above the knee allow the pants to easily be converted to shorts
- Reflective details and stitching
- Reflective And Wander logo on back
- Made in Japan
- Regular fit
- Emerson is 180cm and 70kg, wearing L
How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Waist 38 40 42 Inseam 75 77 79 Leg Opening Zipped
28 30 32
- Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron low.