AIR MAX 95 QS "SUMMIT WHITE/CHILE RED"
Domestic shipping within Canada only, international orders will be canceled.
- The Air Max 95 is one of Nike's most iconic silhouettes known for its unique design and premium quality. The Air Max 95 "Sakura" is a nod to the rich history of Japan’s influence on American fashion and culture. In 1912 the Mayor of Tokyo gifted the U.S. its first "Sakura" or cherry blossom tree, representing the essence of the Japanese spirit and the transformation of its culture throughout the ages. A cherry blossom design is featured on the heel tab, insole, and outsole of the shoe to represent the cultural exchange between Japan and the U.S. The shoe features a white mesh base with with white, grey, and black canvas overlays in a gradient design, and red details on the lace loops, Nike swoosh, and Air max logo on the tongue. The upper sits on a white midsole with a red visible air unit, and is capped off with a black rubber outsole. The storied colorway and iconic silhouette make the Air Max 95 "Sakura" a welcome addition to any collection.
- Summit White/Chile Red
- Canvas/mesh/synthetic upper
- "Sakura" cherry blossom pattern on heel, insole and outsole
- Embroidered Air Max branding on the tongue
- Reflective details on the heel
- Red visible air unit
- Rubber outsole
- Style code: DH9792 100
- Made in Indonesia
- Regular sizing