AIR MAX TERRASCAPE 90 "SAIL/BLACK-SEA GLASS"
Domestic shipping within Canada only, international orders will be canceled.
- Originally designed by Tinker Hatfield over thirty years ago, the Air Max 90 has become one of the most iconic Nike silhouettes of all time. For 2022 Nike has released a new Air Max Terrascape 90 made from at least 20% recycled content by weight. The shoe features a new cupsole design using translucent rubber that wraps onto the mudguard for added durability and exposes the Crater foam midsole beneath with speckles made from Nike Grind. The upper is constructed using sail coloured ripstop and faux-leather materials with contrasting black canvas swooshes, heel pull loop, and 'Terrascape' branding on the tongue. The shoe features classic details such as the visible Max Air unit, TPU accents on the eyestays, and iconic Waffle outsole. The classic 90's silhouette and simple colorway combined with an updated sustainable design makes the Nike Air Max Terrascape 90 a welcome addition to any collection.
- Sail/Black-Sea Glass
- Made from at least 20% recycled content by weight
- Paneled ripstop and faux-leather upper
- New cupsole design made from Nike Grind
- Triple-stitched comfort collar
- Webbing pull-loop at padded tongue and heel
- Crater foam midsole
- Max Air unit
- Waffle sole
- Made in Vietnam
- Style code: DH2973 100
- Fits true to size
Domestic: Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, and NWT $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days) or $25 CAD flat via Canada Post Xpresspost (2-3 business days).
Domestic sneaker launch products:$15 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
Rest of Canada: Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nunavut $15 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days) or $30 CAD flat via Canada Post Xpresspost (2-3 business days)
USA:$20 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe:starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China:starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia:starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia:starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World:starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.