AUGMENT PUFFER JACKET "BLACK"
- The Augment Puffer Jacket from Stone Island Shadow Project is made with Seamless Tunnel Down Nylon-TC, a light stretch nylon single-layer fabric that undergoes a special weaving technique automatically creating the feather compartments directly from the loom. The seamless feather tunnels substantially increase their hold inside the chambers. The finished garment is padded via direct injection with the finest feathers, specifically treated to withstand the garment dyeing process. This jacket is garment dyed with the addition of a special PFC-free anti-drop agent for lasting weather repellence. With the linking loops with snap at collar, this jacket can be used under other Shadow Project outerwear pieces. There are vents under armhloes.
External fabric: 86% Polyamide / Nylon, 14% Elastane / Spandex
- Trim: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
- Padding (Feather): EIDERDOWN (Minimum 90% Down) 90%
- Eider Down, 10% Feather
- Two snap button hand pockets
- Elasticized tape at cuffs
- Made in Vietnam
- 77194101D V0029
- Regular fit
- Jordan is 6 feet (183cm) and 150lbs (68kg) wears size L
- How we measure
M L 1/2 Chest 53 55 Length
66 68 Sleeve 55 57
- Machine wash 40. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.