BIG RIG JACKET TWO "BLACK WASH"
- The Big Rig Jacket Two from Paa is a classic jean jacket produced in 14 oz. Japanese selvedge quality slub denim woven in Okayama with US cotton. The fabric is woven on vintage shuttle looms and may have some imperfections as a result. The jacket is stone washed and features a six button front closure, buttoned cuffs, two buttoned chest pockets, and two slanted hand pockets. The jacket is finished with custom Paa rivets and tack buttons. The classic design and quality construction make the Paa Big Rig Jacket Two a welcome addition to any collection.
- 100% US cotton
- 14 oz. Japanese selvedge quality slub denim woven in Okayama with US cotton
- Fabric is woven on vintage shuttle looms, imperfections may be present as a result
- Stone washed
- Double needle chain-stitching
- Custom 'paa' rivets and tack buttons
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Two slanted hand pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Made in USA
- Relaxed fit
- How we measure
S M L 1/2 Chest 63 65 67 Length 66 68 70 Sleeve 50 52 54
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Iron on medium temperature with layered cloth.