CAMO RIVER TREK JACKET "PURPLE/GREY"
- The Camo River Trek Jacket is a technical fishing jacket from South2 West8 produced in a waterproof and breathable three layer fabric with a ripstop cotton face, and nylon backer. The jacket comes in a slightly cropped, boxy fit that allows the wearer to wade into the water while fishing without submerging the jacket, and features functional details such as a tenkara rod holder,several large patch pockets, and two side entry hand pockets with concealed waterproof zippers. The jacket features a large a adjustable hood, a concealed two-way front zipper, and a drawstring hem and velcro cuffs for an adjustable fit. The Camo River Trek Jacket is finished with an all over print of South2 West8's original purple/grey camouflage pattern based on photographs from the forests of Hokkaido.
- Surface: 100% cotton
- Backing: 100% nylon
- Original camouflage pattern
- Drawstring Hood
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Three velcro flap patch pockets
- Tenkara fishing rod holder
- Velcro cuffs
- Drawstring hem
- Concealed two-way front zipper
- Made in Japan
- Cropped, boxy fit
- How we measure
M 1/2 Chest 64 Length 62 Sleeve 58
- Hand wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.