7 CUTS TIE DYE FLANNEL SHIRT #4
- A shirt you can guarantee no one else owns, the Needles Rebuild 7 Cuts Tie Dye Flannel Shirt is constructed from a mixture of vintage plaid flannel shirts patched together in seven different panels which is then given a tie dye treatment. The shirt features a buttoned front closure and a unique uneven bottom hem. The one of a kind construction and vintage material make the 7 Cuts Flannel shirt a truly unique addition to any collection.
- 100% Cotton
- "Rebuilt" from vintage pieces
- One of a kind construction
- Chest pocket
- Unique uneven bottom hem
- Button Closure
- Wide fit
- Made in Japan
- We suggest using the measurements to determine the actual size of the flannel as tagged sizes may vary due to the unique construction of each piece.
- Some sleeve and length measurements may vary due to unique construction and sometimes asymmetrical designs of Rebuild products.
- How we measure
1/2 Chest 71 Length 77 Left Sleeve 49 Right Sleeve 52
- Hand wash. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low.