OPAQUE NYLON TWILL JACKET "BLACK"
- A shirt jacket made of a robust high-density opaque nylon twill. The cotton aspect and feel of the outer face and technical/military aspect of the inner face are obtained through the use of different nylon filaments, both in opacity and in count. Padded with PrimaLoft®-TC, an exclusive blend of high-performance insulating fibers, 70% recycled, engineered with Stone Island for garment dyeing. The addition of a special PFC-free agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop.
External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Coating: Polyurethane resin
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- On chest, two bellows pockets with flap and hidden snap fastenings on tape reinforcements
- On-seam hand pockets, with hidden zipper closure
- Stone Island badge on the left sleeve
- Tightening snaps at cuffs
- Back yoke
- Hidden two-way zipper closure
- Made in Indonesia
- Relaxed fit
- Taylor is 183cm and 70kg, wearing L
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 58 60 62 Length 71 73 75 Sleeve 50 51 52
- Wash at max 40°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Flat dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing.