DOUBLE FACE CO/NY MONOFILAMENT_DÉVORÉ GRAPHICS OVERSHIRT "BUTTER"
- A Long-sleeve overshirt made in a double-face fabric: cotton outside, nylon inside. Seasonal graphics are applied with a dévoré technique which dissolves the cotton yarn completely, revealing the shiny nylon monofilament. To achieve tonal colors, it was garment dyed with both cotton and nylon recipes.
External fabric: 69% Cotton, 21% Polyamide/Nylon, 10% Polyester
Inside details: 100% Cotton
Yoke lining: 70% Polyamide/Nylon, 30% Elastane/Spandex
- Small button at collar’s tip
- Two inner pockets on chest with snap fastening, the left one featuring the dévoré graphic motif
- Raglan shoulders on back, with ventilation flap and inner technical stretch nylon mesh
- Dévoré graphic motif on the lower back
- Stone Island Shadow half-hidden badge on the left sleeve
- Big Velcro tab at cuffs
- Bottom slit on sides. Longer rounded bottom edge on back
- Two-way zipper fastening
- Made in Italy
- 781910522 V2035
- Wide fit
- How we measure
M L 1/2 Chest 64 66 Length
84 86 Sleeve 47 49
- Wash at max 30°C - Very mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Do not use washing soap directly on the garment. Do not twist or wring. do not expose to heat.