GARMENT DYED CRINKLE REPS R-NY DOWN VEST "BLACK"
- The Garment Dyed Down Vest from Stone Island is made with 100% recycled light nylon rep with an ultra-tight weaving construction. The resin coating of its inner face makes it wind-resistant and mildly water-resistant. The finished piece has been filled with the finest down, appositely treated to bear the stress of the garment dyeing procedure. Extra lightness and comfort are achieved through the direct injection of the feathers and by a simplified construction of the down bags. Due to the resin treating of the material, the color penetrates unevenly into the material, lending a crinkle aspect to the surface.
- External fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Secondary fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide
- One patch pocket on chest
- Slanting hand pockets with flap and hidden snap fastening
- Nylon tape loops at shoulders
- Stone Island badge on the left bottom side
- Two-way zipper fastening
- Made in Indonesia
- 7715G0123 V0029
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 58 60 62 Length
72 74 76
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.