GARMENT DYED CRINKLE REPS RECYCLED NYLON DOWN JACKET "SAGE"
- A down jacket made in a 100% recycled light nylon rep with an ultra-tight weaving construction. The resin coating of its inner face makes it wind-resistant and mildly water-resistant. The finished piece has been filled with the finest down, specifically treated to bear the stress of the garment dyeing procedure. Extra lightness and comfort are achieved through the direct injection of the feathers and by the simplified construction of the down bags. Due to the resin treating of the material, the color penetrates unevenly into it, lending a crinkled aspect to the surface. The addition of a special PFC-free agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop.
External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Secondary fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Padding (Feather): Duck down (Minimum 100% Down) 80% Duck down, 80% Duck Feather
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Down-padded valet-stand collar with concealed hood
- Hand pockets with triangular flap and snap fastening
- Stone Island badge on the left sleeve
- Tightening snaps at cuffs on elasticized tape
- Two-way zipper closure
- Made in Indonesia
- Relaxed fit
- Taylor is 183cm and 70kg, wearing L
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 60 62 64 Length 63 65 67 Sleeve 54 55 56
- Wash at max 40°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Flat dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing.