HAND-SPRAYED MUSSOLA GOMMATA-TC JACKET "DARK BEIGE"
- This is a hooded jacket made in an evolution of Stone Island heritage Mussola Gommata, which is an exclusive fabric made by laminating a very lightweight cotton muslin to a transparent polyurethane film with canvas texture, making the fabric water- and wind-resistant. After garment dyeing, and the drying and ironing process, it is manually sprayed inside in a contrasting color with an effect that is more or less visible from the outside, according to the garment’s architecture. The treatment lends a unique and unrepeatable three-dimensional effect to the garment.
- External fabric: 100% Cotton
Coating: Polyurethane resin
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Standing collar with two snap fastenings
- Low shoulder line
- Slanting hand pockets with hidden zipper fastening
- Stone Island badge on the left sleeve
- Tightening snap at cuff
- Two-way zipper fastening
- Made in Italy
- 7815430T1 V0098
- European sizing, we suggest sizing up a full size from your normal size
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 58 60 62 Length 73 75 77 Sleeve 50 52 54
- Machine wash 40. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Max iron 110c.