DEER SKULL FATIGUE PANT "NAVY"
- The Lined Painter pant from South2 West8 is a wide and durable silhouette. The garment features tough stitch work, a hammer loop, three front pockets, two back pockets, and a South2 West8 reflective patch can be seen on the back right pocket. The pants are manufactured with a heavy oxford cotton and have a high heat-retaining quilting with a unique deer horn pattern created for this season's collection. The garments durability, along with its versatile colourway make it a staple in any wardrobe.
- Outer: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cupro
- Hammer loop
- Five pockets
- Unique deer horn patterned quilting
- Embroidered reflective South2 West8 logo
- Made in Japan
- Wide leg, slightly cropped fit
- How we measure
S M L 1/2 Waist (unstretched) 43 45 47 Inseam 76 78 80 Leg Opening
21 23 25
- Handwash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron low. Dry clean.