OPAQUE NYLON TWILL DOWN JACKET "PLASTER"
- A hooded down jacket made from a robust, high-density opaque nylon twill. The cotton aspect and feel of the outer face and technical/military aspect of the inner face are obtained through the use of different nylon filaments, both in opacity and in count. The piece is padded with the finest feathers, specifically treated to withstand the garment dyeing procedure. The addition of a special PFC-free agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop.
External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Padding (Feather): Duck down (Minimum 80% Down) 80% Duck down, 20% Duck Feather
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Padded hood with elasticized contour drawstring, raised front with snap fastening
- Slanting hand pockets with flap and hidden snap fastening on reinforcement tapes
- Stone Island badge on the left sleeve
- Ribbed cuffs with horizontal band
- Hidden two-way zipper closure, under placket held by snaps on nylon tape
- Made in Indonesia
- Taylor is 183cm and 70kg, wearing L
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 65 67 69 Length 73 75 77 Sleeve 51 52 53
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.