GARMENT DYED CRINKLE REPS RECYCLED NYLON DOWN VEST "PLASTER"
- A vest made in a 100% recycled light nylon rep with an ultra-tight weaving construction. The resin coating of its inner face makes it wind-resistant and mildly water-resistant. The finished piece has been filled with the finest down, specifically treated to bear the stress of the garment dyeing procedure. Extra lightness and comfort are achieved through the direct injection of the feathers and by the simplified construction of the down bags. Due to the resin treating of the material, the color penetrates unevenly into it, lending a crinkle aspect to the surface. The addition of a special PFC-free agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop.
External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Secondary fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Padding (Feather): Duck down (Minimum 100% Down) 80% Duck down, 80% Duck Feather
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Valet-stand collar with concealed hood
- On chest, one large pocket with valet-stand access on nylon tape and hidden zipper closure
- Slanting hand pockets with triangular flap and snap fastening
- Elasticized trimming in the armholes
- Stone Island badge on the left bottom side
- Two-way zipper closure concealed under hidden snap-fastened placket
- Made in Indonesia
- Taylor is 183cm and 70kg, wearing L
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 57 59 61 Length 67 69 71
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.