BROKEN TWILL COTTON CARGO PANTS "BLACK"
- A cargo pants in broken twill cotton. It was garment dyed with the ‘OLD’ treatment, an exclusive dyeing treatment with subsequent fading on the finished garment for a slightly worn and three-dimensional appearance.
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane / Spandex
- Slanting hand pockets.
- On back, one bellows patch pocket, with snap fastening.
- Big inlayed bellows cargo pocket on legs, with upper and inner side openings, held by Velcro stripes and one snap with pull in the opening corner; inner coin pocket inside the right leg, Stone Island badge on the left leg
- Shaped patches at knees
- Elasticized leg bottom
- Elasticized waistband, with inner drawstring
- Zipper fly closure
- Made in Italy
- 7915322L1 V0029
- Loose fit
- Taylor is 183cm and 70kg, wearing L
- How we measure
28 30 32 34 1/2 Waist (unstretched) 37 39 41 43 Inseam 69 71 73 75 Outseam 103 105 107 109 Leg Opening 16 17 18 19
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Do not use washing detergent directly on the garment. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.