NYLON METAL JACKET "BLACK"
-A top made from the new responsible Stone Island iridescent nylon metallic fabric. The evolution of this iconic fabric saw the use of ECONYL® recycled yarns: pre-consumer and post-consumer nylon is recycled at the end of its life through a complex depolymerization process to create this fiber, which features the same inherent properties as nylon derived from virgin fossil materials. The interior of the fabric is treated with resin to provide light water and wind resistance. The finished product is then subjected to an elaborate double dyeing process with a special anti-drip agent. The zipper is designed to absorb the color of the dyed tank.
- External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon-Coating: Polyurethane resin
HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: 100% Polyurethane resin
INSIDE COLLAR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- YOKE LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Standing collar with concealed hood in resin-treated nylon
- In-seam hand pockets with hidden zipper fastenings
- Stone Island badge on the left sleeve
- Standing gussets on back
- Two-way hidden zipper fastening
- Made in Romania
- 781541920 V0029
- European sizing, we suggest sizing up a full size from your normal size
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 54 56 58 Length 68 70 72 Sleeve 65 67 69
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Wash separately. Wash inside out. Use neutral detergent. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.