NYLON METAL OVERSHIRT "LIGHT GREEN"
- The lightweight jacket from Stone Island is made from responsibly sourced Stone Island iridescent nylon metallic fabric. This iconic fabric has evolved using ECONYL® recycled yarns: at the end of its pre-consumer and post-consumer nylon life, the fiber is recycled through a complex depolymerization process to create a fiber that features the same inherent properties as nylon derived from the original fossil material. The finished product then undergoes an elaborate double dyeing process with special anti-drop agents. The zipper is designed to absorb the color of the dyed vat. Double-dyed formula creates a two-tone effect on the trim, welt and zipper. The garment comes with a chest pocket with horizontal zipper fastening and a stone island badge on the left sleeve. Tightening buttons at the cuffs.
- 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Chest pocket with zipper
- Stone Island badge on left sleeve
- Tightening buttons at the cuffs
- Stone island badge on the left sleeve
- Made In Tunisia
- 781510919 V0052
- Emerson is 180cm and 70kg, wearing L
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 52 54 56 Length 68 70 72 Sleeve 62 64 66
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Wash separately. Wash inside out. Use neutral detergent. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.