NYLON METAL CHINO PANTS "BLACK"
- A chino pants made in Nylon Metal, a material with a metallic and iridescent look when garment dyed. The evolution of this iconic fabric sees the use of ECONYL® regenerated yarns: the life end of nylon, pre- and post-consumer, is recycled with a complex depolymerization process to create this fiber that features the same intrinsic characteristics of nylon from raw fossil materials. The piece is padded with the finest feathers specifically treated to withstand the garment dyeing procedure. Garment dyed with a double color recipe. Nylon mesh lining.
GARMENT: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Slanting hand pockets, with zipper fastening hidden by a fixed flap.
- One back pocket, with hidden snap fastening.
- Stone Island badge on the left leg.
- Leg bottoms with vertical zipper and inside pleat; elasticized drawstring in hems.
- Elasticized waistband, with inner drawstring.
- Made in Tunisia
- 791531119 V0029
- Taylor is 183cm and 70kg, wearing 30
- How we measure
28 30 32 34 1/2 Waist (unstretched) 36 38 40 42 Inseam 72 74 76 78 Outseam 102 104 106 108 Leg Opening 15 16 17 18
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Do not use washing detergent directly on the garment. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.