PACKABLE GARMENT DYED LIGHT JACKET "NAVY BLUE"
- A bomber jacket in a 10-deniers calendered fabric, made from nylon microfilaments with a ripstop construction which undergoes an invisible soft touch strengthening finishing. The garment is padded with a layer of PrimaLoft®-TC, an exclusive blend of insulating fibers, 70% recycled, engineered with STONE ISLAND to withstand the high temperatures of the garment dyeing procedures without compromising loft or insulating properties. The addition of a special PFC-free agent to the dye formula gives the piece an anti-drop finish. The folded jacket can be stowed in its inner pocket and secured through elasticized strap and snap.
External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Ribbed neckline
- Two patch chest pockets with slanting entrance, flap and hidden snap fastening
- Hand pockets on seam with invisible zipper fastening
- Stone Island badge on the left sleeve.
- Ribbed cuffs and bottom ban
- Two-way zipper fastening
- Made in Vietnam
- 781542125 V0020
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L XL XXL 1/2 Chest 54 56 58 60 Length 66 68 70 72 Sleeve 63 65 67 69
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.