SORIN DOWN JACKET "FORAGE"
- The Sorin is built for city winter’s worst. The breathable GORE-TEX outer delivers durable waterproof, snowproof, windproof protection. Premium 850 fill European goose down insulates, and box-wall baffle construction maximizes its loft and eliminates cold spots. The insulated Veilance StormHood™ adds warmth and protection, adjusts to maximize peripheral vision, and incorporates a soft insulated draft collar that encircles the face. Multiple pockets provide secure and accessible storage. The lines are clean, and articulated patterning frees you to move.
- Self: N40p GORE-TEX fabric with 3L tricot technology - bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: 850 fill European grey goose down - RDS Down
- Lining: 20d nylon micro ripstop with DWR
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Down insulation features a unique, lightweight box wall construction that provides an even distribution of warmth
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Tricot backer technology is soft and comfortable
- Lofty 850 fill European grey goose down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight and is RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified
- Made in China
- Regular fit
- Jay is 180cm, 60kg wearing S
- How we measure
S M L 1/2 Chest 64 68 72 Length 71 73 75 Sleeve 52 53 54
- Machine wash in cold water. Wash dark colours separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Iron on low heat. Do not use fabric softener.