STRETCH BROKEN TWILL COTTON CARGO PANTS "BLACK"
- A cargo pants in stretch broken twill cotton. It was garment dyed with the ‘OLD’ effect, an exclusive dyeing treatment and subsequent fading on the finished garment to create a slightly worn and three-dimensional appearance.
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane / Spandex
- Hand pockets on seam
- One slanting slit pocket on back, with hidden snap fastening
- One bellows patch pocket on each leg, with flap, Velcro and snap fastenings; the left pocket features the Stone Island badge
- Shaped knee
- Elasticized band at leg bottoms
- Elasticized waistband with inner drawstring
- Zipper fly
- Made in Romania
- Taylor is 183cm and 70kg, wearing 30
- How we measure
28 30 32 34 1/2 Waist (unstretched) 36 40 42 44 Inseam 73 75 77 79 Outseam 100 102 104 106 Leg Opening 13 14 15 16
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Do not use washing detergent directly on the garment. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.