- Originally released in 1979 the CT300 tennis shoe delivers classic New Balance court heritage style in a modern low-profile silhouette. The shoe's upper features a white mesh base with white leather and cream suede overlays. Red leather is used for the New Balance branded heel tab and the 'N' logos, and exposed foam is used on the tongue for heritage style. The upper sits on a white C-Cap midsole and is finished with a brown gum outsole. The classic style and simple colorway make the New Balance CT300WR3 a welcome addition to any collection.
- Leather, suede, and synthetic upper
- Exposed foam on the tongue
- New Balance branding on the tongue and heel
- C-Cap midsole
- Gum brown outsole
- Made in Vietnam
- We suggest you to size down 1/2 size from your normal size