DPM RIP STOP DÉVORÉ UTILITY VEST "INK BLUE"
- A utility vest from Stone Island Shadow Project produced a single layer ripstop blend of nylon and cotton featuring a dévoré and a subsequent 3-pigment color print. The fabric is treated with the dévoré print during which selected cotton portions are removed, leaving behind the semi-translucent nylon ripstop. The interior is coated with resin for wind resistance. The garment is then overdyed with the addition of an anti-drop formula. The vest features a full mesh lining, two zippered hand pockets, and one zippered mesh chest pocket. A rounded pocket with zipper fastening on right side of chest that holds the stone Island Shadow Project badge and creates a small pocket with standing access. The pocket flap can be folded towards the inside and fixed through a snap button. The Stone Island Shadow Project exclusive material and unique design make this Utility Vest a stand out piece in any collection.
- Garment: 66% cotton/ 34% nylon
- Pocket: 70% nylon/ 30% spandex
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Shadow Projects exclusive material
- Garment dyed
- Anti drop finish
- Mesh lining
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two zippered chest pocket
- Zippered front closure
- Removable Shadow Project badge
- Made in Italy
- 7419G0103 V0026
- Regular fit
- How we measure
L XL 1/2 Chest 57 59 Length
- Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Do not Tumble dry. Iron low. Do not dry clean.