ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON DOWN VEST "AQUA"
- A down vest from Stone Island produced in nylon metal, a material that presents a metallic and iridescent look when garment dyed. The down vest features a rounded neckline, in-seam hand pockets with hidden zipper fastening in the color of the dye bath, and velcro tabs fastening. The quilting displayed on the back is taken from the Stone Island star. There's a small standing chest pocket with snap fastening hidden under nylon tape. The down vest is finished with a removable Stone Island badge on the left bottom side.
- External fabric: 100% polyamide/ nylon
- Lining: 100% polyamide/ nylon- coating: polyurethane resin
- Padding (feather): Eiderdown (minimum 80% down) 80% eiderdown, 20% feather
- Round neckline
- Chest pocket
- In-seam hand pockets
- Velcro tabs fastening
- Stone Island badge on the left bottom side
- Made in Romania
- 7715G1019V 0044
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L 1/2 Chest 57 59 Length
60 62 Sleeve 0 0
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.