ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON HOODED DOWN JACKET "STEEL GRAY"
- A classic hooded jacket from Stone Island produced in a metallic and iridescent look when garment dyed. The parka is garment dyed with the addition of an anti-drop agent for an enhanced color and added weather protection, and features a two way front zipper and a large hood with with visor and elasticized contour drawstring in the inner tunnel. Two hand pockets with flap and hidden snap fastening provide the jacket with storage, and snap buttons at the cuffs allow for an adjustable fit. The Nylon Hooded Down Jacket is finished with Stone Island's signature removable compass patch on the left arm sleeve.
External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Padding (Feather): EIDERDOWN (Minimum 80% Down) 80% EIDERDOWN, 20% Feather
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Adjustable drawstring hood with visor
- Two-way front zipper
- Two hand pockets with flap and hidden snap fastening
- Removable Stone Island compass patch
- Made in Romania
- 771543619 V0065
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 56 58 60 Length 70 72 74 Sleeve 48 50 52
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.