ENCASE PANEL DOWN INSULATOR "BLACK"
- The Encase Panel Down Insulator from Stone Island Shadow Project is a down insulated jacket with a convertible design that allows it to be worn as either a jacket or a vest. The jacket/vest is produced in a Japanese cotton nylon poplin fabric that is dyed full black, giving each garment their own unique ability to patina over time. One Encase Panel on the chest goes through a central standing loop, and is secured by velcro tabs and a snap on the inner flap. The Encase Panel features a drop pocket slit for quick access storage as well as a zippered closure on the other side of the panel for alternate access. Two zippered hand pockets, and a zippered sleeve pocket provide additional storage. Concealed zippers at the shoulders allow the jacket to be easily converted to a vest. The Encase Panel Down Insulator is designed to be compatible with other Shadow Project products such as the Corrosion Print Corduroy Hooded Jacket which attaches to the jacket/vest using the snap button and velcro featured on the Encase Panel. Whether worn as a jacket, vest, or as an insulating layer, the versatile design of the Encase Panel Down Insulator make it an unique addition to any collection.
- External fabric: 67% Cotton/ 33% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 80% White duck down/ 20% Feather
- Garment dyed
- Removable sleeves
- Encase Panel on chest
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered sleeve pocket
- Removable compass patch
- Made in Romania
- 7319403B1 V0029
- Regular fit
- Jordan is 6 feet (183cm) and 150lbs (68kg) wears size L
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 58 60 62 Length
70 72 74 Sleeve 48 50 53
- Machine wash 40. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
Domestic: $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
USA: $15 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe: starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China: starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia: starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)For destinations other than Canada, and US, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.Free shipping promotion only applies to the basic shipping option. Free shipping orders within Canada will be shipped using Canada Post Expedited Shipping; Free shipping orders to US will be shipped using DHL overnight shipping. International free shipping orders will be shipped using DHL Express. Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.