FLYLEATHER BLAZER LOW '77 "WHITE/WHITE-WHITE"
Domestic shipping within Canada only, international orders will be canceled.
- Nike has joined forces with Japanese artist Mayumi Yamase to create a Blazer Low '77 inspired by the colours and calming elements of her local green space, Yoyogi Park. The shoes features a Flyleather upper that's made with at least 50% recycled leather fiber, combined with synthetic materials. Mayumi Yamase uses handcrafted touches throughout to represent nature, such as the painted Swoosh and colourful abstract embroidered accents. The uppers sit on a solid rubber sole with a herringbone pattern for traction, durability and heritage styling. The classic silhouette and whimsical mix-match design make these Blazer Low's an unique addition to any collection.
- Collaboration with Japanese artist Mayumi Yamase
- Flyleather upper made from at least 50% recycled leather fiber
- Left/right independent graphics
- Colourful abstract embroidery
- Exposed foam on the tongue
- Solid rubber sole
- Extra grey laces
- Specially designed box
- Style code: DM0882 100
- Made in Indonesia
- Fits true to size
Domestic: $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
USA: $15 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe: starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China: starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia: starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)For destinations other than Canada, and US, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.Free shipping promotion only applies to the basic shipping option. Free shipping orders within Canada will be shipped using Canada Post Expedited Shipping; Free shipping orders to US will be shipped using DHL overnight shipping. International free shipping orders will be shipped using DHL Express. Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.