GARMENT DYED CRINKLE REPS NY DOWN PARKA "STEEL GRAY"
- The down parka from Stone Island is produced in a 100% recycled light nylon rep with an ultra-tight weaving construction. The parka features a protective hood with an overstitched visor and an inner removable felt band bearing the embroidered Stone Island logo. It highlights a drawstring in the hood, and raglan sleeves. It presents a wave pattern overstitching, two patch pockets with flap and hidden snap fastening on chest, two hand pockets with flap and hidden snap fastening, inner ribbed cuff, two way zipper fastening hidden by a double placket held by velcro tabs. The down parka is finished with a Stone Island badge on the left side pocket.
- External fabric: 100% polyamide/nylon- coating: polyurethane resin
- Secondary fabric: 100% polyamide/nylon lining: 100% polyamide/nylon- coating: polyurethane resin
- Padding (feather): eiderdown (minimum 80% down) 80% eiderdown, 20% duck feather detachable hood bandL 85% wool, 10% polyester, 5% polyamide/nylon
- Carries non-textile parts of animal origin
- Made in Indonesia
- 771570123 V0065
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 60 62 64 Length 92 94 96 Sleeve 53 55 57
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.