GARMENT DYED CRINKLE REPS R-NY DOWN JACKET "LEMON"
- A jacket from Stone Island produced in a 100% recycled light nylon rep with an ultra-tight weaving construction. The parka is garment dyed with the addition of an anti-drop agent for an enhanced color and added weather protection, and features a two way front zipper and a large hood with with visor and elasticized contour drawstring in the inner tunnel. Two hand pockets with hidden zipper fastening provide the jacket with storage. The Garment Dyed Crinkle Reps R-NY Down Jacket is finished with Stone Island's signature removable compass patch on the left arm sleeve.
External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Secondary fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
Padding (Feather): EIDERDOWN (Minimum 80% Down) 80% EIDERDOWN, 20% Feather
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Adjustable drawstring hood with visor
- Two-way front zipper
- Two hand pockets with flap and hidden zipper fastening
- Removable Stone Island compass patch
- Made in Indonesia
- 771540223 V0031
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 58 60 62 Length 71 73 75 Sleeve 58 60 62
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.