GARMENT DYED HOODED JACKET "BLUE"
- The Hooded jacket From Stone Island is made of an 80% cotton and 20% nylon canvas. The fabric is unrolled and immersed into a solvent-free layer of liquid polyurethane which solidifies, incorporating the fabric. The result is a garment with an opaque appearance, a snappy and rubbery hand on the outside, and comfortable on the inside thanks to a Stone Island brushing procedure. The jacket is Garment dyed, and also features an anti-drop agent, making the jacket water resistant. The garment also features a Hood with two nylon tape adjustable straps, featuring the embroidered Stone Island lettering, an Inner chest pocket, an array of hand pockets; one rounded patch pocket with slanting entrance, and one with horizontal zipper fastening. The jacket is then finished with a Stone Island badge on the left sleeve.
- 100% Cotton
- External additions: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyamide/Nylon
- Coating: Polyurethane resin
- Garment dyed
- Anti-Drop Agent for water resistance
- Stone Island badge on left sleeve
- Made In Italy
- 761541630 V0022
- European sizing, we suggest sizing up a full size from your normal size
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 56 58 60 Length 73 74 75 Sleeve 51 52 53
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Wash separately. Wash inside out. Use neutral detergent. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.