GLASS LINEN/COTTON MESH-TC UTILITY VEST "YELLOW"
- A utility vest from Stone Island Shadow projects featuring a body produced in a run-proof cotton mesh and front panels produced in glass linen. Glass linen is an open lightweight linen gauze bonded to a glossy outer polyurethane film generating protection and firmness to the textile base while revealing the distinct organic weaving structure of the linen. During the double recipe garment dyeing procedure, the polyurethane film is governed by the linen structure and adopts its organic drape, the outer face adopts a crisp multi-faceted shiny look while the inner linen face maintains the staple comfortable organic feel of this fiber. A PFC-free anti-drop formula is added to the dyeing recipe. The vest features a chrome zipper fastening on cotton twill edges, a single snap on tape at collar, two slanting hand pockets with hidden chrome zippers, and a wide rounded collar that hosts an integrated glass linen hood. The cotton mesh body features two standing chest pockets with snap fastening on Glass Linen edge, cotton twill side inlays, and a drawstring on the back in a cotton twill tunnel. The Glass Linen/Cotton Mesh Utility Vest is finished with a removable Stone Island Shadow Project badge.
- External fabric: 100% linen with polyurethane resin coating
- Front lining: 100% cotton
- Mesh: 100% cotton
- Hood: 100% linen with polyurethane resin coating
- Trim: 100% cotton
- Garment dyed
- PFC-free anti-drop formula is added to the dyeing recipe
- Body in a run-proof cotton mesh
- Front panels in Glass Linen
- Chrome zipper fastening on cotton twill edges and single snap on tape at collar.
- Wide rounded collar hosts an integrated hood
- Two slanting hand pockets with hidden chrome zipper fastening
- Cotton mesh body features two standing chest pockets with snap fastening on Glass Linen edge
- Cotton twill side inlays
- Drawstring on back, in a cotton twill tunnel
- Removable half hidden Shadow Projects badge
- Made in Italy
- 7619G0221 V2030
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L 1/2 Chest 54 56 Length
- Wash at max 30°C - Very mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Do not use washing soap directly on the garment. Do not twist or wring. do not expose to heat.