HEAT REACTIVE LAMY TELA JACKET "BLUE"
- The Stone Island Heat Reactive Lamy Tela Jacket is a hooded jacket made in a hyper-light nylon Tela bonded to an outer thermo-sensitive polyurethane film that changes colour dependent on the temperature. The micro-encapsulated coloured pigment molecules in the fabric gradually dim in colour when the temperature rises, and return to their original colour when the temperature falls. The jacket has been treated with a special anti-drop agent for water-repellancy, and also features a protective hood with a visor, a contour elasticized drawstring, an important storm flap held by snaps and Velcro, and In-seam hand pockets with hidden zipper fastenings. The garment is then finished with a Stone Island white textile research badge on the left sleeve, a tightening zipper under the sleeves and on the garments sides, and a tightening snap button closure at the garments.
- Top half: 100% Polyamide/Nylon
- Bottom half: 67% Polyamide/Nylon, 31% Cotton, 2% Elastane/Spandex
- Coating: 100% Polyurethane Resin
- Thermo-sensitive Polyurethane film covered
- Treated with Anti-Drop Agency for water repellency
- Protective hood with visor
- Hyper light Nylon Tela material
- Colour changing dependent on temperature
- Finished with white Stone Island patch
- 761541599 V0022
- European sizing, we suggest sizing up a full size from your normal size
- How we measure
M L 1/2 Chest 67 69 Length 67 69 Sleeve 53 54
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Wash separately. Wash inside out. Use neutral detergent. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.