ISOGON MX JACKET "DARK COCOON"
- The Isogon MX Jacket from Veilance is a hooded jacket produced in Burly™ Double Weave softshell material with fully taped seams throughout. The jacket is wind and water resistant and features articulated sleeves with stretch woven panels at the cuffs, and an adjustable StormHood™ that provides coverage without impacting vision. Two hidden zippered hand pockets that are integrated into the side seams and two internal zippered pockets provide secure storage, and a drawstring at the hem allows for an adjustable fit. The simple streamlined design and comfortable Burly™ Double Weave material make the Isogon MX jacket an ideal softshell that can easily be worked into any collection.
- Burly™ Double Weave with DWR: 70d 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane
- Wind and water resistant
- Taped seam construction
- StormHood™ hidden rear vertical adjuster and brim adjustor webbing pulls
- Articulated sleeve with stretch woven panels at cuff
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Made in Vietnam
- Regular fit
How we measure
S M L 1/2 Chest 54 58 62 Length 64 66 68 Sleeve 56 58 60
- Machine wash in cold water. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron.