KLOPMAN SPBM TWILL BOLL LONG SLEEVE SHIRT "MENTHE"
- The Boll Long Sleeve Shirt from GR10K is a button up shirt based on a classic 90's workwear shirt produced in Klopman SPBM Twill fabric. The shirt comes in a relaxed, boxy fit and features a buttoned front closure, a spread collar, single button barrel cuffs, and a straight hem. The Boll Long Sleeve Shirt is finished with "Fursorgliche Belagerung", the title of a 1979 novel by German author Heinrich Böll, embroidered on the front near the bottom hem.
- 65% polyester/ 35% cotton
- Klopman SPBM Twill
- Buttoned front closure
- Spread collar
- Single button barrel cuffs
- Straight hem
- "Fursorgliche Belagerung" embroidery
- Made in Italy
- Boxy fit
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 58 60 62 Length 72 74
76 Sleeve 50 52
- Machine wash at maximum 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Iron medium. Tumble dry low. Dry clean.