LIGHT WEIGHT MAP SWEATER "CAMEL/GREY/MULTI-COLOUR"
-The Light Weight Map Sweater from Byborre is a crewneck sweater with a paneled design that uses AO2™, O2L™,AO2 Lightweight™, and 8Bit™ fabrics. Different weights and knits among the different fabrics are specifically used where they make the most sense on the body. The sweater features a slightly elongated back with split side seams, and uses biasbinding at the cuffs and hem, and crossover coverlock stitching for added durability. For Edition 10, Byborre has worked with the illustrations of Dutch icon, and Miffy creator, Dick Bruna by subtly incorporating his work into the O2L™ fabric. The Light Weight Map Sweater highlights Byborre's unique fabrics and ergonomic pattern cutting to create functional and fashionable clothing.
- 100% organic cotton
- AO2™, O2L™, AO2 Lightweight™, and 8Bit™ fabrics
- Illustrations by Dick Bruna
- Advanced Ergonomic Byborre Weight Map pattern cutting
- Crossover coverlock stitching details
- Slightly elongated back with split side seam
- Biasbinding at the cuffs and hem
- Made in Portugal
- Regular fit
- How we measure
S M L 1/2 Chest 52 54 56 Length 70 72 74
Sleeve 54 56 58
- Delicate wash cold. Do not bleach. Iron low, max 110 degrees. Suitable for dry cleaning, advice should be sought from a professional. Do not tumble dry. Dry and store flat.