LOOM WOVEN CHAMBERS R-NYLON DOWN-TC GARMENT DYED PACKABLE JACKET "STEEL GRAY"
- A down jacket from Stone Island produced in a 100% recycled light nylon which, through a special weaving technique automatically creates compartments on the loom. The parka features a two way front zipper. Two hand pockets with hidden zipper fastening provide the jacket with storage. The piece can be folded and packed away into an inner pocket. The Loom Woven Chambers packable jacket is finished with Stone Island's signature removable compass patch on the left arm sleeve.
External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Padding (Feather): EIDERDOWN (Minimum 90% Down) 90% EIDERDOWN, 10% Feather
GARMENT DETAIL PADDING: 100% Polyester
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Two-way front zipper
- Two hand pockets with hidden zipper fastening
- Removable Stone Island compass patch
- Made in Vietnam
- 771541524 V0065
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 55 57 59 Length 68 70 72 Sleeve 55 57 59
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.