- Designed to represent the rich 35-year heritage of the 990 running shoe, this Made in USA 990PL2 features a premium pig suede and ripstop upper in a brand new black and blue colorway. The shoe features a blue ripstop base with black and blue and black suede overlays. Reflective details are used on the toe box, heel, and the black 'N' logo. The addition of ABZORB midsole technology provides 21st century cushioning and support. The premium handmade quality, timeless design, and unique colourway make the New Balance 990PL2 a welcome addition to any collection.
- Pig suede overlays with synthetic ripstop portions
- Reflective "N" logo on either side of the shoe
- Reflective detailing on the toe box as well as the Made in USA heel counter
- Molded plastic eyelets, collar accent and heel counter
- Midfoot lacing system
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Rubber outsole
- Made in USA
- We suggest you to size down 1/2 size from your normal size
Domestic: $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
USA: $15 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe: starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China: starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia: starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)For destinations other than Canada, and US, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.Free shipping promotion only applies to the basic shipping option. Free shipping orders within Canada will be shipped using Canada Post Expedited Shipping; Free shipping orders to US will be shipped using DHL overnight shipping. International free shipping orders will be shipped using DHL Express. Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.