MIZUSAWA DOWN JACKET REQUISITE "BLACK"
$900.00 CAD $1,800.00 CAD save 50%
- The Mizusawa Requisite Down Jacket from Descente Allterrain is a pullover style down jacket produced in a 2.5 layer Kevlar hybrid Gradaton, which improves durability by strategically and seamlessly weaving high strength Kevlar aramid fibre into the fabric to provide added protection in high wear areas like shoulders and elbows. The jacket features a QuickBurst zipper on the left side to make it easy to open and take off with just one hand. The hood uses a Boa® Fit System which is a unique, lightweight closure system developed by Boa Technology that adjusts the hood quickly and easily for perfect fit with just a turn of the dial for convenience and comfort.
- Shell: 99% Polyester 1% Aramid
- Insulation: 90% Down 10% Duck Feathers
- Schematic technology
- Boa® Fit System
- Quickburst Zipper
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Made in Japan
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L 1/2 Chest 62 64 Length 70 72 Sleeve 55 57
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
Domestic: $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
USA: $15 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe: starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China: starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia: starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)For destinations other than Canada, and US, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.Free shipping promotion only applies to the basic shipping option. Free shipping orders within Canada will be shipped using Canada Post Expedited Shipping; Free shipping orders to US will be shipped using DHL overnight shipping. International free shipping orders will be shipped using DHL Express. Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.