- The New Balance 2002 is Inspired by the running shoes of the 2000s. The new 2002RC has an upper produced using premium suede, mesh, and synthetic materials and remains largely unchanged compared to the original 2010 release. This premium upper sits on an updated midsole which uses both ABZORB® technology for additional stability and comfort and an N-ergy® midsole that provides superior shock absorption. Reflective detailing is featured on the toe, heel, and tongue of the shoe, along with the synonymous reflective New Balance "N" on both sides of the silhouette. The black rubberized tread features Stability Web technology that offers traction and added arch support. The premium materials and timeless style make the New Balance 2002RC a welcome addition to any collection.
- Pigskin/mesh/synthetic upper
- ABZORB® and N-ergy® midsole
- Ndurance outsole
- rubber outsole with Stability Web technology
- Padded collar
- Reflective details
- Made in Vietnam
- We suggest you to size down 1/2 size from your normal size
Domestic: $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
USA: $15 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe: starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China: starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia: starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)For destinations other than Canada, and US, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.Free shipping promotion only applies to the basic shipping option. Free shipping orders within Canada will be shipped using Canada Post Expedited Shipping; Free shipping orders to US will be shipped using DHL overnight shipping. International free shipping orders will be shipped using DHL Express. Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.