NASLAN LIGHT WATRO FIELD JACKET "ROYAL BLUE"
- A long sleeve jacket from Stone Island produced in Naslan Light Watro, a light, durable and abrasion resistant fabric composed of mechanically spun nylon. The nylon filaments are steamed during the spinning process to create an appearance closer to organic fibers. The fabric has been resin treated on the inside to achieve a mild wind and water resistance. The jacket is garment dyed with the addition of an anti-drop agent and features a standing collar with a concealed resin coated nylon hood, and a two way front zipper. Two bellows chest pockets with flap and snap button fastenings, two interior pockets, and two hand pockets with standing invisible zipper fastening provide secure storage. An elasticated drawstring at the hem, and snap buttons at the cuffs allow for an adjustable fit. The Naslan Light Watro Field Jacket is finished with a removable Stone Island compass patch on the left arm.
- External fabric: 100% nylon
- Coating: polyurethane resin
- Hood: 100% nylon
- Garment dyed
- Anti-drop finish
- Wind and water resistant
- Stand collar with concealed resin coated nylon hood
- Two-way front zipper
- Two bellows chest pockets with flap and snap fastenings
- Two hand pockets with standing invisible zipper fastening
- Two interior pockets
- Adjustable snap button cuffs
- Elasticated drawstring at the hem
- Removable compass patch
- Made in Romania
- 761540532 V0027
- European sizing, we suggest sizing up a full size from your normal size
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 55 57 59 Length 68 70 72 Sleeve 48 50 52
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.
Domestic: Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, and NWT $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days) or $25 CAD flat via Canada Post Xpresspost (2-3 business days).
Domestic sneaker launch products:$15 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
Rest of Canada: Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nunavut $15 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days) or $30 CAD flat via Canada Post Xpresspost (2-3 business days)
USA:$20 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe:starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China:starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia:starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia:starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World:starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.