NASLAN LIGHT WATRO FIELD JACKET "ROYAL BLUE"
- A long sleeve jacket from Stone Island produced in Naslan Light Watro, a light, durable and abrasion resistant fabric composed of mechanically spun nylon. The nylon filaments are steamed during the spinning process to create an appearance closer to organic fibers. The fabric has been resin treated on the inside to achieve a mild wind and water resistance. The jacket is garment dyed with the addition of an anti-drop agent and features a standing collar with a concealed resin coated nylon hood, and a two way front zipper. Two bellows chest pockets with flap and snap button fastenings, two interior pockets, and two hand pockets with standing invisible zipper fastening provide secure storage. An elasticated drawstring at the hem, and snap buttons at the cuffs allow for an adjustable fit. The Naslan Light Watro Field Jacket is finished with a removable Stone Island compass patch on the left arm.
- External fabric: 100% nylon
- Coating: polyurethane resin
- Hood: 100% nylon
- Garment dyed
- Anti-drop finish
- Wind and water resistant
- Stand collar with concealed resin coated nylon hood
- Two-way front zipper
- Two bellows chest pockets with flap and snap fastenings
- Two hand pockets with standing invisible zipper fastening
- Two interior pockets
- Adjustable snap button cuffs
- Elasticated drawstring at the hem
- Removable compass patch
- Made in Romania
- 761540532 V0027
- European sizing, we suggest sizing up a full size from your normal size
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 55 57 59 Length 68 70 72 Sleeve 48 50 52
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.