NODE DOWN JACKET "BLACK"
- The Node Down Jacket from Veilance is produced in 3L GORE-TEX with a fully taped seam construction and articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement. The hooded jacket features innovative down baffle construction that maximizes insulation benefits and eliminates cold spots, and uses Down Composite Mapping™ which uses a combination 850 fill down for premium warmth, and Coreloft™ 100 synthetic insulation for high moisture areas. Two zippered side-entry hand pockets, two top-entry flap chest pockets, and two zippered internal pockets provide the jacket with secure storage. A wind skirt at the hem offers extra weather protection and seals out drafts, and the Insulated StormHood™ with hidden adjustment cords, and internal stretch-knit cuffs offer a comfortable fit. The advanced design of the Node Down Jacket make it capable of delivering serious warmth and climate protection, and a perfect addition for the winter season.
- 3L GORE-TEX: 80d 100% nylon face
- 850 fill European Goose Down
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation
- Taped seam construction
- Down Composite Mapping™
- Down Contour™ technology
- Waterproof and breathable
- Insulated StormHood™ with hidden adjustment cords
- Two internal zippered pockets
- Two zippered side-entry hand pockets with 2 top-entry drop pockets
- Wind skirt for extra weather protection and to seal out drafts
- WaterTight™ front zipper for a secure, streamlined closure that won’t accumulate snow
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Made in China
- Regular fit
- How we measure
XS S M L 1/2 Chest 56 58 60 62 Length 68 70 72 74 Sleeve 46 48 50 52
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C). Do not use fabric softener. Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls. Do not iron.
Domestic: $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
USA: $15 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe: starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China: starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia: starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)For destinations other than Canada, and US, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.Free shipping promotion only applies to the basic shipping option. Free shipping orders within Canada will be shipped using Canada Post Expedited Shipping; Free shipping orders to US will be shipped using DHL overnight shipping. International free shipping orders will be shipped using DHL Express. Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.