NOMEX FLIGHT JACKET "ORANGE"
$347.50 CAD $695.00 CAD save 50%
- The Nomex Flight Jacket from GR10K is produced in a Nomex ripstop flame retardant fabric that was originally developed for Forest Protection Services. The jacket's silhouette is based off of an 80's flight jacket originally designed for an unnamed country's air force. The Jacket features a rounded collar, a front zipper covered by a snap button placket, and ribbed cuffs and hem. Snap button hand pockets are featured on the front as well as two interior patch pockets. The jacket is finished with velcro patches on the chest, and a flap patch pocket on the sleeve.
- 100% Aramid
- Second choice Nomex FR ripstop aramidic
- Fire retardant
- Mesh liner
- Round collar
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Front zipper covered with snap button placket
- Snap button hand pockets
- Two interior patch pocket
- Velcro chest patches
- Flap patch pocket on sleeve
- Made in Italy
- Regular fit
How we measure
M L 1/2 Chest 63 65 Length 64 66 Sleeve 43 45
- Machine wash 40. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron low.
Domestic: $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
USA: $15 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe: starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China: starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia: starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World: starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)For destinations other than Canada, and US, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.Free shipping promotion only applies to the basic shipping option. Free shipping orders within Canada will be shipped using Canada Post Expedited Shipping; Free shipping orders to US will be shipped using DHL overnight shipping. International free shipping orders will be shipped using DHL Express. Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.