NYLON METAL DOWN-TC ANORAK "GREEN"
$734.00 CAD $1,468.00 CAD save 50%
- A down Anorak jacket from Stone Island produced in Nylon Metal and insulated with white duck down. Nylon Metal is a trilobate structured nylon that has a distinctive metallic and tonic sheen when garment dyed. The finished piece undergoes an elaborate double dye procedure providing different tones, intensities and colors to the fibers and textile accessories of the garment. The jacket is padded with the finest feathers that are specifically treated to withstand the garment dyeing procedure, and the addition of a special agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop. The jacket features ribbed knit cuffs, a drawstring hem, and a two way front zipper concealed behind a snap button placket. Two zippered hand pockets hidden by elasticized tape, an interior buttoned pocket, and two snap button chest pockets provide the jacket with secure storage. The jacket also features a hidden hood which can be concealed in the collar when not in use. The garment is finished with a removable Stone Island Compass patch on the left sleeve.
- External fabric: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Coating: Polyurethane resin
- Padding: 80% White duck down 20% Feather
- Anti-drop finish
- Adjustable hood concealed in collar
- Half zip front closure
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two snap button chest pockets
- Buttoned interior pocket
- Ribbed knit cuffs
- Removable Stone Island compass patch
- Made in Romania
- 751544408 V0065
- Regular fit
- How we measure
M L XL 1/2 Chest 58 60 62 Length 71 73 75 Sleeve 52 54 56
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.
Domestic: Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, and NWT $10 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days) or $25 CAD flat via Canada Post Xpresspost (2-3 business days).
Domestic sneaker launch products:$15 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days)
Rest of Canada: Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nunavut $15 CAD flat via Canada Post Expedited Parcel (2-7 business days) or $30 CAD flat via Canada Post Xpresspost (2-3 business days)
USA:$20 CAD flat via DHL Express Overnight (1-2 business days)
Europe:starts at $32 via DHL Express (2-3 business days)
China:starts at $20 via Epanex (15-20 business days) and DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of Asia:starts at $45 via DHL Express (2-5 business days)
Australia:starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
Rest of the World:starts at $50 via DHL Express (3-5 business days)
All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.All sale items are final sale, no exception.All launch products are final sale, no exception. Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes. Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.