TREK 2WAY PANTS "BLACK"
- The Trek 2way Pants from And Wander are a convertible, soft shell pant produced in Z-GRAV; a super lightweight high density polyester blend double weave stretch fabric that is durable and water repellent. Polyester jersey material is used for the inseam gusset and behind the knees for a comfortable fit and increased mobility. The pants feature two zippered hand pockets, two zippered back pockets, and ventilation zippers at the side seams on the thighs. Zippers above the knees allow the pants to easily be converted to short in warmer conditions, and different color zippers on the left and right leg help prevent attaching to the wrong leg. Drawstring cuffs and an elastic waistband with integrated webbed belt provide a personalized and secure fit. The Trek 2way Pants are finished with a reflective And Wander logo on the back of the left thigh and reflective stitching for increased visibility in low light conditions.
- 88% Polyester/ 12% Polyurethane
- Partly 100% Polyester
- Water repellent
- Zippers at the knees allow the pants to be converted to shorts
- Elastic waist with integrated belt
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two zippered back pockets
- Ventilation zippers on the side seams
- Reflective stitching
- Made in Japan
- Regular fit
How we measure
3 4 5 1/2 Waist 37 39 41 Inseam 68 70 72 Leg Opening zipped
18 19 20
- Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.