WEEKEND CHAMPION RING "SILVER/TOPAZ"
- On the afternoon of April 19th, 1943, the Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann dropped acid and rode his bike home. The weekend champion ring is dedicated to "Bike day" and the classic blotter cartoon of Hofmann riding his bike home. The ring features multi coloured topaz stones as well as a moon and sun graphic on each side. "Saturday Love Sunday" reads around the border. The ring is finished with the MAPLE logo and hallmarking inside.
- Dedication to Albert Hofmann
- Moon and sun graphic on each side
- "Saturday Love Sunday" btext
- Maple hallmarking inside
- Extra Small / 17mm / US-7
- Small / 18mm / US-8
- Medium / 19mm / US-10