DISTORTED RIPSTOP ORGANZA-TC BOMBER JACKET "BUTTER"
- A Bomber Jacket made of a translucent polyester monofilament warp, weaved with a cotton yarn forming a bespoke double-line grid design. Through the engineered use of the dévoré printing technique parts of the cotton weaving are erased, creating an all-over distorted grid effect. The piece is lined in stretch cotton poplin. Garment dyeing with only the cotton recipe further highlights the seasonal pattern. The garment was treated with a PFC-free anti-drop agent.
External fabric: 51% Cotton, 49% Polyester
Details: 100% Cotton
Lining: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane/Spandex
- Ribbed collar.
- One standing chest pocket, with hidden snap fastening.
- Slanting hand pockets with snap fastening.
- Stone Island Shadow half-hidden badge on the left sleeve.
- Ribbed cuffs and bottom band.
- Stretch cotton poplin lining inside and adjustable removable carrying straps.
- Two-way zipper fastening.
- Made in Italy
- 781940713 V0035
- Boxy fit
- How we measure
M L 1/2 Chest 56 58 Length
66 68 Sleeve 54 56
- Wash at max 30°C - Very mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Remove detachable accessories before washing. Do not use washing soap directly on the garment. Do not twist or wring. do not expose to heat.