-40 ℃ HOODIE P 1-2 U
So how great is this hoodie? Let me explain:
- EVERYTHING is made in Canada
- 400 GSM Cotton Fleece (it means heavy weight and warm AF) Made in Ontario
- 100% Cotton Of Course
- Brushed cotton inside, it feels butter soft.
- Hoodies were cut and sewed first, and then garment dyed based on the Pantone color code we provided, P 1-2 U in this case.
- The garment dyed process ensured the vibrance of the color, it also makes sure that this hoodie will not shrink at all.
- Screen print and high density embroidery were done in Edmonton.
- No neck tag because that shit is so unnecessary and uncomfortable.
- No draw string either, no one uses that anyway.
- Double layered hood to provide structure(which you don't care), it makes the hoodie looks much nicer(which you do care).
- Reversed weaved panels on both sides of the hoodie to provide maximum mobility and comfort.
- Honestly I can go on and on, but by this point you should understand, this hoodie is legendary.
Washing instruction: wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach please, thank you.
- Derek is 6 feet (183cm) and 175 lbs (79kg) wearing sz XL
S M L XL XXL 1/2 Chest 53 56 59 61 63 Length 64 66 66 67 68 Sleeve 48 50 52 53 55
•$15 CAD flat rate for North American customers, $10 CAD for customers in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
•For the rest of the world, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.
•Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.
•*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
•All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.
•All sale items and discounted merchandises are FINAL SALE, no exception.
•Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.
•Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes.
Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.