-40 ℃ HOODIE P 1-2 U
So how great is this hoodie? Let me explain:
- EVERYTHING is made in Canada
- 400 GSM Cotton Fleece (it means heavy weight and warm AF) Made in Ontario
- 100% Cotton Of Course
- Brushed cotton inside, it feels butter soft.
- Hoodies were cut and sewed first, and then garment dyed based on the Pantone color code we provided, P 1-2 U in this case.
- The garment dyed process ensured the vibrance of the color, it also makes sure that this hoodie will not shrink at all.
- Screen print and high density embroidery were done in Edmonton.
- No neck tag because that shit is so unnecessary and uncomfortable.
- No draw string either, no one uses that anyway.
- Double layered hood to provide structure(which you don't care), it makes the hoodie looks much nicer(which you do care).
- Reversed weaved panels on both sides of the hoodie to provide maximum mobility and comfort.
- Honestly I can go on and on, but by this point you should understand, this hoodie is legendary.
Washing instruction: wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach please, thank you.
- Derek is 6 feet (183cm) and 175 lbs (79kg) wearing sz XL
S M L XL XXL 1/2 Chest 53 56 59 61 63 Length 64 66 66 67 68 Sleeve 48 50 52 53 55